Ruffies Pro® contractor bags are heavy duty (3 mil thickness) so they are much more tear-resistant than regular strength trash bags. These large contractor bags are commonly used to bag up potentially infested clothing and belongings while preparing for bed bug treatment. Additionally, they can be used to store cleaned and treated belongings until you are sure bed bugs are gone for good. Lastly, contractor bags are a valuable tool for frequent travelers who are looking for an inexpensive way to protect their suitcase from infestation while away from home.
- 42 Gallon Size: Sized 32.75 ” x 45.125 ” x 3 mil (158L).
- Clear Bags: Allows you to view contents during storage.
- Closure: No Hassle wing tie w/ bag dimensions of 9.5” x 6.25” x 6.25”
- Other Uses: Ideal for demolition removal, lawn care, construction.
- Made in the USA: Meets New York state requirements for lawn & leaf removal.