Bed bug and dust mite infestations are serious problems that can cause a variety of health concerns including asthma, eczema and allergies. An AllerZip® mattress protector provides an effective barrier to infestation. Because treatments can't reach the core of an already infected mattress, they usually need to be disposed of - but no longer. AllerZip® protects your mattress investment, and most importantly, your health.
Protect-A-Bed® AllerZip® mattress protector with BugLock & Secure Seal comes with a terry cloth surface for superior comfort and a soft feel. The AllerZip® mattress protector also features Protect-A-Bed® Miracle Membrane with the Total Heat Transference Formula, which is waterproof while remaining air vapor porous.AllerZip encasements are scientifically proven and independently tested to eliminate bed bugs from bedding. They can't get in, out or even poke through the fabric. The miracle membrane and BugLock zipper provide ultimate peace of mind! AllerZip features include:
- BugLock: 3-sided zipper system and ALLER-ZIP Secure Seal for complete protection against allergens, dust mites and bed bugs. Certified by an Entomology Laboratory as completely bug entry, escape & bite proof.
- Waterproof: In addition to preventing bed bugs from biting through, the polyurethane film backing repels liquids like urine & sweat on all six sides!
- Breathable Barrier Fabric: Guaranteed NOT hot to sleep on. Allows body vapor to breathe through protector.
- Dust Mite & Allergy Barrier: Miracle membrane backing provides a healthy sleep zone for your family.
- Easy to Wash & Use: Wash before use in warm or hot water. Tumble dry on medium heat. Do not bleach or dry clean. Do not remove for 18 months if you suspect bed bugs could be inside.
- Use for Mattress or Box Spring: Select correct mattress size and depth from list above.
- Natural Cotton Surface: Cotton, terry-cloth fabric toplayer is soft and comfortable under your sheets.
- Factory Guarantee: Guaranteed against leaks or tears for 10 years or the factory will replace the pad at no cost.
- No Need to Dispose of Old Mattress: Any bed bugs inside will die of starvation within 18 months.
- Takes Away Favorite Hiding Spot: Bed bugs love to hide inside mattresses and box springs to lay eggs undisturbed. Encasements force them outside the bed where you will discover their tell-tale signs much quicker.
| ||Q: ||What's the difference between the AllerZip Terry and AllerZip Smooth? |
| ||A: ||Just the terry cloth on top for added comfort. The bed bug protection is identical. This product has an added layer of terry cloth on top to make it softer to sleep on. |