Posted by USBedBugs.com on 7/10/2012
Authorities say a Kentucky woman trying to kill bedbugs accidentally started a fire that destroyed several apartments in downtown Carlisle in Nicholas County. It took firefighters from several counties to put it out.
The Carlisle Fire Chief says a woman doused her couch in alcohol to try to get rid of bed bugs, and when she dropped her cigarette, the fire started. "They're just belongings, you can replace them anytime. Main thing is, nobody got hurt," says Randal Lutes, who lost everything. While everyone did make it out, four people were taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation.
While we do not recommend people use alcohol based products in their home to rid bed bugs! We do ask that you please contact your exterminator for professional advice on treating an active bed bug infestation.
Click here to read the full story
, are looking for reputed SEO Companies in India for their website optimization. The Canadian market is witnessing huge turnover online and competition is 'cutthroat' to say the least. Not only will you be able to let your potential customers what products and services you have, you can also connect with them through different social media pages. So, you have to think it over because the positive result could make your investment worthwhile.