Whether at home or away, it is important to perform routine inspections for bed bugs or their tell-tale signs. In addition to a good LED flashlight, a high power magnifying glass is essential for proper identification. Many people, even some exterminators, will mistakenly treat for bed bugs when bites are actually coming from carpet beetles, bat bugs, spiders or other insects.
Bed bugs are visible to the human eye yet they are actually very difficult to identify without the aid of a good magnifying glass. Bed bug eggs are only 1 mm in length and are almost clear. Any brown spots noticed upon inspection of a bed area should be followed up by a detailed inspection with a magnifying glass for positive identification.
Easy Grip Magnifying Glass Features:
- Larger Lens: 4” Diameter, 5x Magnification
- Smaller Lens: 1” Diameter, 10x Magnification
- Overall Dimensions: 9.5” x 4.5” x 0.75”
- Lightweight & portable: Weighs less than 5 ounces!
- Easy-Grip Handle: 3.5” grooved polystyrene handle