The Omega GREEN Supreme IPM vacuum from Atrix is a perfect tool in the fight against bed bugs and other pests. The self-contained HEPA filter and powerful motor help to safely eliminate both alive and dead pests along with their eggs. The Omega Green Supreme vacuums can be used on almost any job a pest professional goes on.
- Self-Contained Filtration: Large 1 gallon HEPA cartridge contains odors, bacteria and bugs better than models using bags.
- Powerful and Quiet: Will capture everything from bed bugs to cockroaches to even hazardous particles with noise level under 70 decibels. Motor is rated for over 1,000 hours of use.
- Unique Tool Box Design: At only 12 lbs, this vacuum is discreet and easy to carry.
- 6 foot Clear Hose: Easier to see contents of hose than most vacuums. Includes plugs for hose and HEPA cartridge for containment between jobs.
- Attachments Store in Lid: Includes two hose extensions, carrying strap and three end tools including a 16 in. flexible wand for hard to reach places.
- Optional Backpack Harness: Helps speed up cleanup process!
- Certifications: UL Listed, CE, CSA Approved for Canada and meets TUV standards.
- Made in the USA: 3 year limited warranty from Atrix
Using a combination of heat/steam and vacuum are essential to an effective and safe IPM process of bed bug removal. Detecting bed bugs early using encasements and monitors allows you to treat bed bugs before they disperse and increases the likelihood that non-chemical removal with steam and vacuum will be successful allowing a quick return to the bedroom by the quest or homeowner.