The Express IPM vacuum from Atrix is a perfect tool in the fight against bed bugs and other pests. This safe and powerful vacuum is super lightweight at only 4 lbs, and this package includes everything you need to get started, including the deluxe carrying bag. The self-contained HEPA filter and powerful motor help to safely eliminate both alive and dead pests along with their eggs. The Express IPM vacuums can be used on almost any job a pest professional goes on.
- Self-Contained Filtration: Large 1 quart HEPA cartridge contains odors, bacteria and bugs better than models using bags.
- Convenient: Replacement filters install in a snap, without any mess.
- Lightweight Design: At only 4 lbs, this vacuum is discreet and easy to carry.
- 6 foot Clear Hose: Easier to see contents of hose than most vacuums. Includes plugs for hose and HEPA cartridge for containment between jobs.
- Attachments Store in Case: Includes two hose extensions, carrying strap and two end tools including a 16 in. flexible wand for hard to reach places.
- Certifications: CE Approved. This vacuum is not approved for sale in Canada. Atrix Green Supreme vacuum is the only vaccum approved for Canada.
- Made in the USA: 18 month limited warranty from Atrix
Using a combination of heat/steam and vacuum are essential to an effective and safe IPM process of bed bug removal. Detecting bed bugs early using encasements and monitors allows you to treat bed bugs before they disperse and increases the likelihood that non-chemical removal with steam and vacuum will be successful allowing a quick return to the bedroom by the quest or homeowner.